BORROW: Born of the Purest Parents - Tamsin Green
This was Tamsin's first handmade book, self-published as a limited edition of 35 books and is now sold out. Information about the book can be found here.
If you live in the UK and would like to spend a week with this book you can now borrow it. Handmade books are not accessible to everyone, and some of us would like to borrow rather than buy.
The price includes outward Postage & Packaging.
The book remains the property of manual.editions and is lent on the following conditions:
1. The book must be kept clean and dry
2. No mark of any kind must be made in it
3. If the book is damaged or lost it must be paid for in full (£300)
4. The book must be sent back by recorded delivery a week after the date of arrival
5. The book includes a library label to record the journey. By borrowing the book you agree to your name being displayed to the public.
The book is also available to view at:
The National Art Library, Victoria & Albert Museum (UK)
Special Collections Library, The Tate (UK)
Gabriela Cendoya Bergareche Collection, San Telmo Museum Library (ES)
Reminders Photography Stronghold (JP)